To avoid shooters, field assistants or any other people or animal taking stray pellets, you must:
• Always be aware at all times as to the position of fellow shooters and field assistants.
• Never ever shoot low (below 45 degrees).
• Always check guns are unloaded before leaving the ranch - recheck in the field and again on departure.
• Always carry magazine shotguns with the receiver open and uncased doubles always broken.
• Never let field assistants to shoot.
• Always let your shooting guide know if you want to change your assigned location; he will move you to a better place.
• Always wear protective equipment.