To avoid shooters, field assistants or any other people or animal taking stray pellets, you must:
• Always be aware at all times as to the position of fellow shooters and field assistants.
• Never ever shoot low (below 45 degrees).
• Always check guns are unloaded before leaving the ranch - recheck in the field and again on departure.
• Always carry magazine shotguns with the receiver open and uncased doubles always broken.
• Never let field assistants to shoot.
• Always let your shooting guide know if you want to change your assigned location; he will move you to a better place.
• Always wear protective equipment.
Rio de Piedras
The best dove shooting in the World. The ranch is located in central Argentina in the province of Cordoba 50 miles (80 km) ...
The best pigeon shooting Cordoba has to offer. The ranch is located in central Argentina in the province of Cordoba …
Duck shooting over decoys and behind a well-trained dog. The ranch is located near San Miguel del Monte, in the province…