Duck Hunting over dogs.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Duck shooting over decoys and behind a well-trained dog. The ranch is located near San Miguel del Monte, in the province of Buenos Aires, 80 miles from Buenos Aires city, or 65 miles south west Ezeiza Int. Airport. Driving time: 1 hr 30 minutes.
- Getting to Pampa Lodge is simple. The ranch is located near San Miguel del Monte, in the province of Buenos Aires, 80 miles from Buenos Aires city, or 65 miles south west of
- Every day numerous flights arrive at Ezeiza International Airport near Buenos Aires from different US and European cities.
- If you are dove or pigeon shooting in Cordoba, there are daily domestic flights that connect Buenos Aires and Cordoba.
- A typical day starts before daybreak, with a hearty breakfast cooked to order. Depending on water conditions, you will arrive at the blinds after a 10 to 40 minute drive, and you will start shooting at first light. The blinds are fresh and strategically located to assure great shooting.
- Most days you will return for lunch at the lodge and after a well-deserved siesta, you will be shooting in nearby ponds until dark. Cocktails and dinner will await your arrival at the lodge.
- Perdiz shooting takes place in the afternoons. The high grasses near the lodge are the ideal place and our experienced guides will join you with their team of English Pointers and German Shorthairs. You will enjoy a memorable hunt
- Dove shooting as well as Wild Pigeon Hunting is available from the lodge.
- At Pampa lodge we also have Blackbuck, Axis Deer and Wild Boar stalking available. This is a great combination with the small shooting game.
- All the facilities and well-stocked bar with the best Argentine wines.
- International cuisine at the lodge and Argentine beef and traditional asados (BBQ) in the field.
- Capacity: 10 shooters in 5 double en-suite bedrooms. Also we have two extra double rooms that share their bathroom (small surcharge for single room).
Hight Quality Services
• Professional shooting guides
• Bird-boys in the field and gun cleaning
• Maid and laundry service
• Shotguns available to rent (semiautomatic, 12 gauge and over & under guns.)
• Comfortable 4WD tracks
• Historical tours and shopping trips
Species & Season
Species & Bag Limit
There are 12 common species in this area of Argentina:
Yellow Billed Pintail, Rosey-Billed Pochard, Brazilian Teal, White-Faced Whistling Duck, Fulvous Whistling Duck, Speckled Teal, Silver Teal, Red Shoveller, Southern Wigeon, Cinnamon Teal, White Cheeked Pintail, Black headed Duck and Ring Teal.
April 20th to August 15th